The Status 290P Wall mount Weigh Controller is supplied in a panel with suitable power supply and cable glands.
The panel is available with the option of an integral Galvanic Safety barrier for connection to Applied Weighing ATEX certified load cells in a Hazardous Area.
The control panel is mounted in the Safe Area.
- General Weighing, Batching, Loss-in-weight, gain in-weight and big bag filling programs as standard.
- High precision weighing Amplifier with 24 bit resolution.
- 10-32vdc or 110-240vac power supply models.
- Stainless steel IP65 wall mounting Enclosure.
- OIML R76 for Weights and Measures applications.
- Real time Clock
- 3 volts free relay contact outputs and 2 configurable digital inputs.
- Bright OLED display for easy viewing in all light conditions.
- Capability to monitor and alarm individual load cell faults including out of range, out of balance and cable break faults via the on board CAN BUS interface when used in conjunction with the AW190 Intelligent Load Cell Junction Box
- A range of option cards including: 4-20mA, 0-20mA, +/-10v, +/-5vdc, 0-5vdc & 0-10vdc analogue outputs, Profibus DP, Ethernet IP, Ethernet TCP/IP, Profinet, EtherCAT & Modbus TCP.
||Status 290 Wall mount Enclosure with Load cell Galvanic Barrier – DC version
||Status 290 Wall mount Enclosure with Load cell Galvanic Barrier – AC version
||Status 290 Wall mount Enclosure – DC version
||Status 290 Wall mount Enclosure – AC version
||Analogue output option card