The Status 290S is a high precision weigh controller. It offers a choice of batch control and communication interfaces for most industrial weighing applications. The Status 290 is supplied in an IP66 stainless steel glanded enclosure. The simple keypad allows for easy set-up, with all settings stored in memory. The Status 290S is supplied as standard with 3 configurable volts free outputs and 2 digital inputs for control.
- High precision weighing Amplifier with 24 bit resolution.
- 10-32vdc or 110-240vac power supply models.
- DIN rail mounting Enclosure.
- OIML R76 & R61 for Weights and Measures applications.
- Real time Clock
- 3 volts free relay contact outputs and 2 configurable digital inputs.
- Bright OLED display for easy viewing in all light conditions.
- Capability to monitor and alarm individual load cell faults including out of range, out of balance and cable break faults via the on board CAN BUS interface when used in conjunction with the AW190 Intelligent Load Cell Junction Box.
- A range of option cards including: 4-20mA, 0-20mA, +/-10v, +/-5vdc, 0-5vdc & 0-10vdc analogue outputs, Profibus DP, Ethernet IP, Ethernet TCP/IP, Profinet, EtherCAT & Modbus TCP.
||Status 290S Weigh Controller, Desk / Wall mounting – DC version
||Status 290S Weigh Controller, Desk / Wall mounting – AC version
||Analogue output card – fitted as standard