The Target 260D is a high precision Load Cell Amplifier with weight display. It offers a choice of communication interfaces for most industrial weighing applications. The Target 260D is housed in a surface mount enclosure, with DIN rail brackets. The simple keypad allows for easy set-up, with all settings stored in memory. The Target 260D is supplied as standard with 3 configurable volts free outputs and 2 digital inputs for control.
- High precision weighing Amplifier with 24 bit resolution.
- 10-32vdc or 110-240vac power supply models.
- DIN rail mounting Enclosure.
- OIML R76 for Weights and Measures applications.
- Real time Clock
- 3 volts free relay contact outputs and 2 configurable digital inputs.
- Bright OLED display for easy viewing in all light conditions.
- Capability to monitor and alarm individual load cell faults including out of range, out of balance and cable break faults via the on board CAN BUS interface when used in conjunction with the AW190 Intelligent Load Cell Junction Box.
- A range of option cards including: 4-20mA, 0-20mA, +/-10v, +/-5vdc, 0-5vdc & 0-10vdc analogue outputs, Profibus DP, Ethernet IP, Ethernet TCP/IP, Profinet, EtherCAT & Modbus TCP.
||Target 260D Load Cell Amplifier, DIN rail mounting – DC version
||Target 260D Load Cell Amplifier, DIN rail mounting – AC version
||Analogue output card – fitted as standard