The Teleonix2 telemetry system enables silo or vessel weight contents to be viewed via the internet.
The system logs weight reading and displays them graphically on a password protected web site.
E mail alerts to low/high level are automatically sent, using the GPRS network. Simple to install and operate.
Interfaces directly to the Applied Weighing Range of Weighing Instrumentation using the CAN BUS interface.
- Cloud based technology with 10 minute updates
- Displays the current weight and usage rate of each silo/tank
- Displays the calculated time to low weight (using the usage rate and the pre-set low weight value)
- 6 configurable analogue inputs, 8 CAN BUS device inputs and an RS232 port.
- Enhanced Graphical tracking, showing weighing system location.
- User ability to edit data such as low level / re-order level / urgent level / silo contents name.
- Level email alerts can be set to send to various addresses including, if you decide; your suppliers.